Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Approved app for kids.s

Have you seen any children who wouldn't be able to use a smartphone or tablet?

Well, I haven't seen one either. 😬

For me, I don’t advise letting our children spend a lot of time playing apps on tablets or phones, specially my daughter is only two years old, but we can definitely see the value of supervised play with some of the fantastic educational apps like Kidloland




It's an educational app for kids, where they can

✔️ learn

✔️play and 

✔️interact with full of animations and mini-games.


My daughter loves this app. I can see that she enjoyed it so much not to mention it has no advertisements!πŸ‘ 


This is a mom approved app for kids. You can try and download it for free. But you can also have the full version at a cost.



No comments:

Post a Comment

AlphaMom's Guide to Raising Fast-Thinking AlphaKids

  AlphaMoms want only the best for their children. Because they want their children to grow smart, confident, and independent, they willingl...