Friday, June 5, 2020

Getting it all together!

I'm fond of reading Archie comics, and I always read it at the CR.. yes!you read it right, when I do the number 2(🚽) other people I know are listening to music but me I like to read comics, it comforts me!hehe.. So one day, upon reading and also you know!😊 One story stroke me, it's when Archie was having a bad day, but Reggie on the other hand envied him!(it's not his character if you knew him). He said and I quote "Man, I envy the way you got it all together!". He explained that even things are not going on his favor, there are people who cares for him. This made me realize on what was happening on us today. During this pandemic, things are not in our favor,it  causes us fear, anxiety and depression. But we forgot our Lord. He said that cast all our anxiety's/worries to him because He cares for us. He truly GOT IT ALL TOGETHER! In His time, this will end. We just have to TRUST and HONOR Him!

I always pray for this virus to stop the spread, for people just to stay at home. I am a frontliner, not on a medical field but an essential worker because I work on a bank, as much as I wanted to stay at home, I have  responsibility to serve our clients but I am grateful to our management because they let us only work on a skeletal basis. We only work 2 weeks a month and they ensure our safety too.


Be healthy and tidy at all times is the key to prevent the corona virus. So we must take vitamins, have enough sleep, exercise, sanitize and stay at home. 

I hope this will end soon. 

PUSH (pray-until-something-happen)

God bless us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AlphaMom's Guide to Raising Fast-Thinking AlphaKids

  AlphaMoms want only the best for their children. Because they want their children to grow smart, confident, and independent, they willingl...